Tour Pink Beach Lombok is designed like a picnic outing. It covers one full day stay in a quiet island in East Lombok, which is 92 kilometers from Senggigi. East Lombok offers many beautiful beaches with unique pink sand. Pink Beach in Lombok Island is the second pink beach in Indonesia after the Pink Beach in Komodo Island.
Since there is no restaurant on the island, we prepare the lunch for you featuring local menu for which 90% are seafood items.
See another island best for snorkeling in Southwest of Lombok as well.
What makes the sand pink?
The waves bring millions of dead red coral fragments to the beach, blending them with the white sand and giving it its glorious pink tint.
A hidden gem untouched by mass tourism due to its secluded location, Tangsi Beach is a perfect destination as part of a memorable day out exploring the unique natural beauty of Lombok. And the calm waters of Pink Beach are perfect for swimming.
Tour Pink beach Lombok
Pick up time: 8:00 AM
- Relaxing and picnicking on the beach
Places to visit:
- Lendang Luar Harbor
- Gili Petelu
- Pulau Pasir / sand island
- Pink Beach
How to book?
- Fill booking form, Email or whats app us for availability by sending date and number of participant
- Deposit required minimum USD60/person to secure your booking once you get available confirmation by Nayaka team.
- Sending your detail such as arrival date, pick up area, etc
- Check your booking status at our booking list
Price: US$58/person (min. of 2 persons)
- Car return private ( from hotel to harbor and return to hotel )
- Private boat ( wooden boat )
- Snorkeling gear
- Lunch – local menu (seafood menu)
- Young coconut
- Mineral water
- English speaking guide
Price does not include the following:
- Soft drink
- Wet suit
- Personal expenses