Shared trip Wae Rebo village is the best option for solo travelers or couples to save holiday costs, shared with other people to see the uniqueness of Waerebo village for 2 days 1 night
Wae Rebo village is a village that lives with the spirit of maintaining traditional values, the perfect destination for those of you who are interested in ecotourism.
This village is the last village that still retains the traditional cone-shaped house while preserving its traditional heritage. The village is surrounded by beautiful mountains and dense forests and is inhabited by about 1,200 people.
The Waerebo open trip leaves every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from Labuhan Bajo and return to Labuhan Bajo.
What do you need to prepare after you confirm your trips with us?
- Deposit USD 60 / person or IDR 870.000 by bank transfer or Paypal and send us a copy of your passport ( full name and nationality )
- Book flight ticket to Labuhan Bajo return
- 2-nights accommodation at Labuhan Bajo, one night before the trip and one night after the trip done
Day 01. Labuhan Bajo – Denge village – Waerebo village
- Start the overland trip at 7.00 am Local time.
- Drive from Labuan Bajo to Denge Village for around 4- 5 hours.
- Trekking will take around 2-3 hours, depending on body endurance from Denge to the top of Waerebo Village.
- Highly recommended that the participants are in good physical condition.
- Arriving at the village all the participants will be served with a welcoming ceremony in the chief’s house.
- Continued by seeing and experiencing the local community’s everyday life.
- Dinner and stay at Mbaru Niang ( Waerebo traditional circular cone-shaped houses with very unique architecture).
Day 02. Waerebo village – Labuhan Bajo
- Breakfast with locals.
- Sightseeing around the Village
- Trekking down from Waerebo to Denge continued with Lunch
- Back To Labuan Bajo
The price is IDR 1.750.000/ person
- Transportation ( Kijang Inova )
- Waerebo Entrance tickets
- Local Guide
- 1-night Accommodation in Waerebo Village (traditional house)
- Ojek/Bike Charter return
- Waelu’u Ceremony Donation
- Meals during the trips ( 4x )
- Free documentation ( photos and video )
- Flight Ticket
- Personal expenses
How many days should spend in Labuan Bajo?
To join a shared trip Waerebo village, you must book a minimum of 2 nights at a hotel in Labuan Bajo. One night before the trip and one night after the tour.
How to book the shared trip Wae Rebo village?
- Email or WhatsApp us your arrival date and the number of participants
- Give us time to check the minimum 24 hours, see the boat available date
- We will reply to your message with confirmation of the share trip availability
- Payment in advance of 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- Once all steps are set, you can continue to book your flight and hotel in Labuan Bajo.
Terms of payment:
- All transactions will be on the basis of full advance payment at least 5 days before each arrival date for GROUP.
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Additional 5% payment through our Paypal by clicking the link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LUUAN95MTD7ZA
- Additional 5% tax payment through credit card ( VISA and Master card )
- The balance is to be settled with cash on arrival
Cancelation and no-show fee:
- No charge for any cancellation made 5 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 2 days before the arrival date
- Less than 24 hours’ notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking