2 days trip Wae Rebo create shared to visit the last heritage village in Manggarai district, Flores East Nusa Tenggara. Wae Rebo village has received the Top Award of Excellence Asia Pacific Heritage Award from UNESCO in 2012, announced in Bangkok on 27 August 2012.
Wae Rebo village is a village that lives with the spirit of maintaining traditional values, the perfect destination for those of you who are interested in ecotourism.
This village is the last village that still retains the traditional cone-shaped house while preserving its traditional heritage. The village is surrounded by beautiful mountains and dense forests and is inhabited by about 1,200 people.
The Waerebo open trip leaves every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from Labuhan Bajo and return to Labuhan Bajo.
Day 01. Labuhan Bajo – Denge village – Waerebo village
- Start the overland trip at 7.00 am Local time.
- Drive from Labuan Bajo to Denge Village for around 4- 5 hours.
- Trekking will take around 2-3 hours, depending on body endurance from Denge to the top of Waerebo Village.
- Highly recommended that the participants are in good physical condition.
- Arriving at the village all the participants will be served with a welcoming ceremony in the chief’s house.
- Continued by seeing and experiencing the local community’s everyday life.
- Dinner and stay at Mbaru Niang ( Waerebo traditional circular cone-shaped houses with very unique architecture).
Day 02. Waerebo village – Labuhan Bajo
- Breakfast with locals.
- Sightseeing around the Village
- Trekking down from Waerebo to Denge continued with Lunch
- Back To Labuan Bajo
The price is IDR 1.850.000/ person or USD 128
- Transportation ( Kijang Inova )
- Waerebo Entrance tickets
- Local Guide
- 1-night Accommodation in Waerebo Village (traditional house)
- Ojek/Bike Charter return
- Waelu’u Ceremony Donation
- Meals during the trips ( 4x )
- Free documentation ( photos and video )
- Flight Ticket
- Personal expenses
How many days should spend in Labuan Bajo?
To join a shared trip to Waerebo village, you must book a minimum of 2 nights at a hotel in Labuan Bajo. One night before the trip and one night after the tour.
How to book the shared trip to Wae Rebo village?
- Email or WhatsApp us your arrival date and the number of participants
- Send us a copy passport
- Will send confirmation once the signup progress is a success
- Payment in advance of 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal or Bank transfer online payment
- Once all steps are set, you can continue to book your flight and hotel in Labuan Bajo.
Terms of payment:
- All transactions will be on the basis of full advance payment at least 5 days before each arrival date for GROUP.
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Additional 5% payment through our Paypal by clicking the link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LUUAN95MTD7ZA
- Additional 5% tax payment through credit card ( VISA and Master card )
- The balance is to be settled with cash on arrival
Cancelation and no-show fee:
- No charge for any cancellation made 7 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 5 days before the arrival date
- Less than 4 days notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking