Open trip Lombok Komodo 4 days
Open trip Lombok Komodo is the best option if you would like to visit Komodo island from Lombok, the tour design is shared with other people in a big group of between 30-35 people on the boat.
The tour will give you a different experience live on board during the tour in standard facilities, a reasonable price but you will find spectacular, unique, and amazing views.
At the moment the tour starts every Wednesday and Saturday from Lombok Island to Flores Labuhan Bajo and leaves every Sunday and Wednesday from Flores to Lombok Island.
Recommended day tours for you before leaving Lombok island such as: Explore Gili island North Lombok, Waterfall Sendang Gile tour, Hiking to Pergangsingal hill, Pink Beach Lombok island, Amazing Gili Gede, and much more.
Activities day 01. (Lunch and Dinner on the boat )
- Shuttle pick up at Bangsal harbor, Mataram area
- Meeting point at Travel-Wise office ( free breakfast )
- Transfer to East Lombok harbor at 11.00 AM, taking 2,30 minute’s drive
- Lunch will be prepared in the harbor
- Loading to the boat and preparing the adventure
- Sail to Kanawa Island, snorkel, or just walk to the beach
- Night sailing to Saleh Bay before 7 PM – Sleeping overnight
Day 02. (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on the boat)
- Visit Saleh Bay to see and swim with whale sharks for 2 hours
- Breakfast is served on the boat
- Prepare to sail Komodo Island after snorkeling
- Night Sailing to Komodo National Park to visit Padar Island
Day 03 (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on the boat)
- Padar Island ( amazing view from the hill )
- Long Pink Beach, snorkeling, and chilling on the beach
- Rinca Island, see the Komodo Dragon ( Komodo National Park )
- Kalong Rinca is the best and most fantastic sunset with a million flying foxes views ( optional if we have free time )
Day 04 (Breakfast, Lunch on the boat)
- Menjerite island, snorkeling
- Kelor Island – Snorkeling or healing on the beach
- Labuan Bajo
- End of the Trip about 4-5 PM
Price IDR per person
IDR 3.200.000 per person/USD220 sleep on deck sharing room
IDR 3.800.000 per person/ USD263 sleep on Cabin share with air conditioning
- 4 days 3 nights trip
- Meals during the trip
- Drinking water, coffee, and tea
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee at Komodo National Park
- Bus to the departure port
- Boat ticket from Gili T and Gili Air ( Pick up at 09.00 AM at Bangsal harbor )
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Flight ticket return
- Life jacket
- Life raft
- Snorkeling equipment with no fins
- Mantras, Pillows, and Blankets
- Radio, GPS, and Compass
- AIS ( Automatic Identification system )
- Toilet and Kitchen
- Max passenger 35 pax
- Max crew of 5-7 persons
How to book the trips?
- To book the trips you can email or chat with us to check the available dates.
- Send a copy of your passport when you have available confirmation from our team.
- Get reconfirmation from our team then pay a deposit of USD30/person. A deposit is required to secure your booking to our PayPal account or wire transfer, and the balance payment is paid by cash upon arrival.
- Stay one night at Lombok Island before the trip begins and one night after the trip at Labuhan Bajo
- Book in advance a minimum of 15 days before the departure date.
Where to stay for this trip?
- Free pick up from Mataram area, Senggigi, Bangsal, and Gili Trawangan. Recommend staying in a free pick-up area.
- Additional charge IDR 100.000 / person for pick up at Kuta area
Schedule of pick-up service?
- Stay in the Mataram area, pick-up service will progress between 8.30 AM
- For the Senggigi area, pick-up will be scheduled at 09.00 – 09.30 AM.
- If you stay in the Gili islands, you must walk down to the harbor at 07.00 AM – 07.30 AM. In Gili Trawangan, there is a check-in counter that will welcome you for a free public boat ticket to Bangsal Harbor. Then the shuttle bus will transfer everyone to the Travel-Wise counter in Senggigi, reconfirmation, and pay your balance payment.
Additional information you should know:
- The schedule can change at any time. It is dangerous to sail to Komodo Island especially if the weather is bad. Always trust the captain of the ship, and don’t risk your life.
- The ship can be replaced at any time when the condition of the ship’s engine is not good for sailing. Safety is the priority.
- We are a travel agent and not a tour organizer for this trip. For any feedback and complaints, we recommend that you send them to the tour organizer.
- All related services while on board are the tour organizer’s responsibility.
Term of Payment:
- Require a 30% deposit in advance once the tour is confirmed, payment can be settled through a Wire Transfer to our Bank Account or PayPal.
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- The balance is to be settled with cash on arrival
- No charge for any cancellation made 5 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 4 days before the arrival date
- Less than 48 hours notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking