Open trip Labuan Bajo 2 days – Explore Komodo National Park
Open trip Labuan Bajo 2 days is a shared tour with others to make the trip more fun and lower in price. The trip starts from Labuan Bajo early morning about 9.00 AM and ends in Labuhan Bajo on the second day at approximately 5.00 PM, it’s means you need to stay at Labuhan Bajo to join the trip.
The boat for open trips Labuan Bajo is a standard cabin boat with air conditioning, available to share with others or private cabins for couples. The open trip Labuhan Bajo is available every day with a minimum of 6 people on the boat to book
Overview open trip Labuhan Bajo itinerary :
Day 1: Lunch and Dinner on the boat
- Pick up hotel Labuan Bajo
- Transfer to Labuan Bajo harbor
- Sail to Kelor Island, snorkeling or healing
- Menjerite island, snorkeling
- Kalong Island, sunset with flying foxes view
- Overnight on the boat
Day 2: Breakfast and Lunch on the boat
- Early morning sail to Padar island, medium trekking for sunrise from the hill
- Komodo island, see Komodo Dragon and another wild animal
- Pink beach, amazing unique pink beach
- Manta, snorkeling with Manta, or seeing the Manta from a boat with a slow engine
- Transfer to Labuhan Bajo harbor
- Transfer to Hotel
The price for a shared cabin air conditioning room ( 4 – 8 people in one cabin ) IDR 2.500.000/ person or USD 172
Private cabin room ( 2 people in one cabin ) the price IDR 3.000.000/ person or USD 206
- Pick up service
- English speaking guide
- Meals on tour
- Mineral water
- Snorkeling equipment
Price excluded :
- Accommodation/hotel before and after the trip
- Flight ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fee to National Park, Ranger, and others is USD 35 per person or IDR 500.000
- Soft drink
- Tips to crew and your personal expenses
How to book the trips?
- To book the trips you can email or chat with us to check the available dates.
- Send a copy of your passport when you have available confirmation from our team.
- You will have reconfirmation from our team and then pay a deposit as the boat requests. A deposit is required to secure your booking to our PayPal account or wire transfer, and the balance payment is paid by cash upon arrival.
- Stay one night at Labuan Bajo before the trip begins and one night after the trip
- Book in advance a minimum of 15 days before the departure date.
Additional information you should know:
- The schedule can change at any time. It is dangerous to sail to Komodo Island especially if the weather is bad. Always trust the captain of the ship, and don’t risk your life.
- The ship can be replaced at any time when the condition of the ship’s engine is not good for sailing. Safety is the priority.
- We are a travel agent and not a tour organizer for this trip. For any feedback and complaints, we recommend that you send them to the tour organizer.
- All related services while on board are the tour organizer’s responsibility.
Term of Payment:
- We require a 30 – 50% deposit in advance once the tour is confirmed, payment can be settled through a Wire Transfer to our Bank Account or PayPal.
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- The balance is to be settled with cash on arrival
- No charge for any cancellation made 5 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups prior to arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 2 days prior to the arrival date
- Less than 24 hours’ notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking