Mount Rinjani trekking 4 days recommended for family and group trekkers with various levels of fitness. High recommend to do exercise before traveling date to keep stamina in fit conditions by walk 3 hours a day.
On these trekking packages you will walk between 5-9 hours a day, strong recommend to prepare your muscle especially knee ankle.
Mount Rinjani trekking 4 days overview:
- Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the sand savanna over the eastern entrance
- Spectacular Sunset views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
- Best sunrise over the summit
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater Rim Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
- Incredible view grand tropical forest and Gili’s
What you need to know:
- This trekking program available for beginner trekker
- Required good level of fitness and strong walks
- Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour
- Tours can leave any days except weather conditions does not permitted
Type Trekking summit program:
- Combination of adventure and leisure
- Eco friendly program by planting the trees ( trekking trip and planting a tree on the mountain with eco friendly solution for tomorrow’s environment )
Mouint Rinjani Trekking 4 days itinerary:
Day 01. Walk for 6-7 hours with 10km distance from Sembalun village to crater rim Sembalun.
- Wake up at 6.00 am and prepare your breakfast
- At 07.00 am transfer to Sembalun village for 45 -60 minutes drive
- Process your entrance registration at Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051m
- Start the trek to POS 1 ( Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M ) 2 hours walk, take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to POS 2 for 1 hour ( Pos Tengengean 1.500m ), take a rest 10 minutes
- From Pos 2 to POS 3 ( Pada Balong 1.800m ) take 1 hour walk. Lunch will be prepare at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m )
- Dinner and Overnight at Crater Rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and sunrise for next day.
Day 02. Walk for 9-10 hours with 8,5km distance from crater rim Sembalun to Summit and return to Lake Segara Anak.
- Wake up at 02.30 Am, have some light breakfast than leave at 03.00 AM
- Heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m ), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- From summit you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake
- Back to camp to get breakfast
- Walk down to Segara Anak Lake and Hot Spring water for 3 hours
- Lunch will be provide by the Lake Segara Anak, hot spring water just walk 100m from Lake
- Camping at Segara Anak Lake, Enjoy the Lake and surround.
- Dinner and sleep at Segara Anak
Day 03: Walk for 3-4 hours with 2.5km distance from Lake to crater rim Senaru
- Enjoy breakfast at Segara Anak.
- Spend more time to enjoy Lake and hot spring water
- After lunch we will prepare climb up to crater Rim of Senaru by 3 hours walk.
- Need to be careful due the trail quiet top and step up
- Enjoy the incredible sunset over mount Agung in Bali and the smoke trough tout from the hole of the new volcano.
- Camping at crater Rim of Senaru with enjoy your dinner here.
Day 04. Walk for 5-6 hours with 9.2km distance from Senaru to Senaru village
- After breakfast and enjoying the sunrise prepare to walk down to Senaru village
- Lunch will prepare on the way between POS 2 or POS EXTRA.
- Arrive at Senaru Rinjani Trekking Centre around 13.00 PM.
- Prepare your self at our camp for another transfer to Senggigi, Mataram or Bangsal harbor if you wish to come to Gili lsland.
Our price in USD
1 person private service USD550
2 to 10 persons private USD360 /person
2 to 10 persons share with others USD310/person
How to book?
- Fill booking form, Email or whats app us for availability by sending date and number of participant
- Deposit required minimum USD60/person to secure your booking once you get available confirmation by Nayaka team.
- Sending your detail such as arrival date, pick up area, etc
- Check your booking status at our booking list
- Pick up and transfers
- A night accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi before the trek,
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Foods and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 600,000/trekker/trips ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Free dinner before trekking at Green Rinjani restaurant only
- Luggage storage available at Green Rinjani office
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bagpack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
Before trekking you should prepare Day pack, as Personal day pack :
- Torch or Flashlight
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)