Senggigi Surf Camp – Learn how to Surf, explore Lombok Island and relax in Nayaka Surf Camp!
This 3-days/2-nights Lombok Senggigi Surf Camp Package is designed for people who want to learn how to surf (or improve their surfing) and meet other surfers while staying in our Surf Camp. In the packages available, we will combine surfing, relaxing and exploring our beautiful Lombok island to ensure you have a fantastic holiday!
Other activities you can do during your stay in Lombok island such as snorkeling Gili T, Island hopping to Pink beach Lombok and read Why book with Nayaka?
During the Surf Lessons included in the package you will learn:
- Basic board skills:
- How to position your body while paddling and how to paddle efficiently
- Where to position yourself in the waves so you can catch the waves
- In what way you have to take off
- What is the best body positioning while riding the waves
- How to get into a basic wave and ride the wave
- To observe and analyze the surfing area
- How to evaluate the safest place to enter and exit the area
- Safety measures and surfing etiquette
- The different designs and functions of the surfboard
One of our professional and qualified instructors will always be in the water with you to give you feedback and tips. Therefore you will be able to constantly improve your surf skills!
The Surf Camp Package is available for Beginners AND Intermediate Level surfers!
What are the benefits of joining this program?
- Every surfing class will be recorded for analysis and we will watch the video at the camp. Which means that every student will get an improvement so that everybody will learn to surf faster.
- Good surf equipment ( surf board, long pant, rash vest and booties ) Especially for the reef break we provide quality of reef booties / shoes to keep you safe and comfortable ( FCS and Rifcurl brand )
- You become one of our donors. Some of your contributions will be spend in providing educational support to orphan children and feeding homeless dogs at Lombok Camary shelter
What can you expect of our 3-day Surf Camp Package?
- Airport transfers (1)
- Mineral water
- Experienced and qualified surf instructors
- A maximum of 4 students per surf instructor
- Beginner Surf Lessons (2)
- Board rental
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation at Nayaka Surf Camp (2 nights)
- Free daily breakfast
- All surfing equipment (wet suit, special surf shoes, leashes, etc.)
- Private car transfers
- Government tax
You will stay at Nayaka Surf Camp which is located at a distance of about five minutes to Senggigi town, one hour from Lombok airport and a fifty minute drive to Lembar Harbor.
- Air conditioning
- Hot water shower
- Mini bar
- Hair dryer
- 32″ TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service
Program 3 days Lombok Surf Camp Package:
Check in hotel Senggigi / Nayaka Surf Camp
- Breakfast at hotel / camp
- Prepare for surfing, our team will have the latest wave conditions and find you a good spot
- Surfing session for 2.5 hours
– Intro (theory) basic theory of surf for 10 minutes
– Beach practical (20 minutes)
– Go surfing – 50 minutes
– Break for a drink – 10 minutes
– Back for another surf (session 2) 50 minutes
- Return to camp
- Breakfast at Nayaka Surf Camp
- Prepare for Surf Lesson 2
- Surf Lesson 2 (3 hours)
- Free Time
- Transfer back to Lombok Airport
Price per person, semi private ( 2 students for one coach, minimal 2 persons to BOOK )
- Superior Room : US$175 per person
- Standard Room : US$ 155 person
How to book?
- Fill booking form, Email or whats app us for availability by sending date and number of participant
- Deposit required minimum USD60/person to secure your booking once you get available confirmation by Nayaka team.
- Sending your detail such as arrival date, pick up area, etc
- Check your booking status at our booking list
- Flight tickets
- Lunch and dinner
- Other personal expenses
For further information about the possibilities within the Lombok Surf Camp Package, the schedule or other questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us via WhatsApp at +6281246401009 (Wayan)