Visiting Lombok Culture and Natural Scenery!
Lombok Waterfall Tour create to explore the northern part of Lombok island, which is teeming with natural scenery, traditional villages, and two amazing waterfalls: Tiu Kelep and Sendang Gile Waterfall.
The highlight of the Lombok waterfall tour :
- Enjoy natural scenery
- See and meet local people with their traditional lifestyle
- Amazing waterfall with a different story.
The waterfalls are located at the foot of Mount Rinjani, which is just a few minutes from the Senaru entrance gate, which is the entrance for Mount Rinjani’s trekking activities.
All destinations on the Lombok Waterfall Tour will show you a part of Lombok culture, beautiful countryside, rain forests, and rice fields where you’ll see the locals going about their daily activities.
Lombok waterfall tour – places to visit:
- Pick up at your hotel lobby at 08.30 AM
- Malimbu Hill.
Amazing view from Malimbu to the famous Gilis and Mount Agung of Bali Island.
- Tanjung Traditional Market
a colorful local morning market with local fruits and food.
- Senaru Village
The traditional village of Senaru village located 601m on the foothill of Mount Rinjani
- Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfall
Located at 600 m above sea level lies beneath the foot of Mount Rinjani. The cool, fresh air and calm hill will provide a comfortable resting point. The biggest waterfall in Lombok lies 300 meters below. The waterfall irrigates the land with crystal clear water coming from nature.
Price USD 58 per person or EURO 56 per person ( minimum 2 people to book )
- Air-conditioned car
- Mineral water
- English-speaking guide/driver
- Parking fee
- Travel Insurance
- Mineral water
- Local guide and Entrance fee ( USD 12 )
Lunch will be served at Senaru Village after the visit to the waterfalls.
Note: Visitors have to pay for their own lunch, as it is not part of the tour package.
How to book?
- Fill booking form, Email or WhatsApp us for availability by sending the date and number of participants
- Deposit required minimum of USD30/person to secure your booking once you get available confirmation from the Nayaka team.
- Sending your detail such as arrival date, pick up area, etc
- Check your booking status on our booking list
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance of 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment or Bank transfer.
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- The balance is to be settled with cash on arrival
- No charge for any cancellation made 7 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 3 days before the arrival date
- Less than 2 days’ notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking
Available to combine waterfall tour and surf if good tide for surfing in the morning, we can surf in the morning then continue for a trip to the waterfall, and we will skip two destinations: Tanjung local market and traditional village.