Hiking Pergasingan Hill in one day from Senggigi Lombok
Hiking Pergasingan hill could be best alternative for hiking in Lombok when Rinjani are closed during rain season on January until end of March.
The hill is arguably one of the coolest sights in Lombok, because of the sights that can be seen all the way up to the hilltop and very diverse. One of the best is the scenery of rice fields forming a checkerboard pattern, Gunung Rinjani solid, Sembalun quiet residential village, until the hills were so beautiful landscape.
How to get to Pergasingan hill?
Pergasingan hill is located on a hill north of the Sembalun Village 1,700 meters above sea level, it takes about 3 hours to drive from Senggigi to Sembalun village.
Usually, some visitors use this place for training before trekking Rinjani Mountain, but sometimes this hill has been in use for extreme sports such as paragliding, mountain biking, etc. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery around Pergasingan Hill, also known as a paradise for photographers.
The climb is not as difficult as climbing on the mountain, though you should still be careful when climbing up, in some spots you will climb over the rocky dirt tracks. Be careful, because the path with a slope ranging from 60-70 degrees will greet you with full of challenges.
Hiking Pergasingan hill itinerary:
05.00 AM: Pick up from the hotel and transfer to starting point in Sembalun Lawang Village
07.30: Arrive at Sembalun Lawang Village
Start hiking leading through the hills Pergasingan tended vegetable gardens and rice fields that surround Sembalun Lawang. The first stop is on the ridge of Pergasingan Hill. A spot distance of approximately 1.5 hours from Sembalun Lawang village. The ridge trail leads through a very extensive grassland. enjoy a snack break while here.
From the ridge continue to the summit of Pergasingan Hilltop, a place where you can watch the entire village of Sembalun and the hills that surround it.
10.00: Reach the Summit of Pergasingan Hill.
When you are at the top of Pergasingan Hill, you’ll be amazed at how beautiful this world was created and your mind will be pampered by the beauty of the universe in its unique beautiful design. Walk surround the hilltop Pergasingan where all sides hilltop offer different panoramic views.
In the western part of the hill, you will clearly see how beautiful Mount Rinjani clearly visible. The peak of the southern part offers beautiful scenery of rice fields of the Sembalun’s farmers that seemed to be deliberately arranged but all that was there with natural. Overall, you will enjoy and breathe the air that is normally carried by the wind that accompanied us to be relieving stress or boredom.
11.00: Depart Pergasingan Hill top back down to Sembalun Lawang Vilage.
13.00: Arrive at Sembalun Lawang village, Lunch at the local Restaurant. After lunch continues the trip to Senaru village to visit the Waterfall TIu Kelep and Sendang Gile, swimming at the waterfall for refreshing.
From the waterfall drive back to your hotel.
18.30 Arrive at your hotel
Price USD 75 per person or EURO 72 per person ( minimum 2 people to book )
- Private car
- Tour guide
- Entrance ticket
- Drinking water
Price does not include :
- Personal expenses
How to book?
- Fill booking form, Email or WhatsApp us for availability by sending the date and number of participants
- Deposit required minimum of USD30/person to secure your booking once you get available confirmation from Nayaka team.
- Sending your detail such as arrival date, pick up area, etc
- Check your booking status on our booking list
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance of 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment or Bank transfer.
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- The balance is to be settled with cash on arrival
- No charge for any cancellation made 5 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 2 days before the arrival date
- Less than 24 hours’ notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking