Lombok Island is famous for its spectacular surf spots, so why only visit one? Come to Nayaka Surf School and let’s learn how to surf at multiple spots with different types of waves through our special Lombok Surf Trips for Beginners!
The trip is recommended for beginner surfers with a minimum of 3 lessons of class experience. If you are the first time and want to learn how to surf click here. Available day tour to explore Lombok island or visit Komodo island after Lombok surf trips are done.
Don’t want to see the different surf spots Lombok has to offer, but simply want to learn how to surf at Senggigi Beach? Click here.
During the first lesson of the Lombok Surf Trips, we will teach you the basics of surfing:
- Water safety
- Surfing etiquette
- Wave dynamics
- Paddling a surfboard effectively
- Body positioning
- Catch waves, and
- Stand up on your surfboard and ride that wave!
Furthermore, in the following surf lessons, you will learn how to:
- Paddle a surfboard
- Choose and catch the best waves to surf
- Recognize and avoid dangers while surfing
- Enter and exit the surf zone
- Stand up on a surfboard
- Drop in and ride a wave
- Apply proper surfing etiquette and safety rules
- Recognize different surfboard designs and functions
- Read the waves
In each of our surf lessons, we will focus on a particular aspect. However, our Beginner Surf Lessons emphasize safety and basic surfing fundamentals.
As the ocean can be scary and overwhelming for some beginning surfers, the all-important foundations of paddling, body positioning, water safety, and surfing etiquette are initially discussed on the beach. Then, we take our guests to a good spot with small waves, like surfing coves, to help you catch your first waves easily and safely!
Our ever-patient surf instructors will be with you in the water at all times to provide you with constant feedback. In this way, you will improve faster and gain confidence and awareness to surf by yourself as soon as possible.
In Nayaka Surf School we have qualified and experienced surf instructors, dedicated to making learning how to surf safe and, most importantly, a great experience!
We have no specific times or schedules for the Intermediate Level Surf Trips since we have to check the right timing and the waves suitable for your level. But don’t worry! One day before the trip, we will let you know what time we pick you up.
Price per person, a minimum of 2 persons to BOOK:
• Beginner Surf Trips Senggigi area – US$50.00 per person, per lesson
• Beginner Surf Trips in South West Lombok ( Kuta Lombok ) – US$ 75.00 per person, per lesson
How to book Lombok surf trips?
- Fill booking form, Email or WhatsApp us for availability by sending the date and number of participants
- Deposit required minimum of USD30/person to secure your booking once you get available confirmation from Nayaka team.
- Sending your details such as arrival date, pick up area, etc
- Check your booking status on our booking list
- Surf board rental (soft board to intermediate board, 7’6 long)
- Surf instructor
- Wet suite
- Transport (including pick-up service in Senggigi area)
- Mineral water
- First aid kits
- Government tax
We will send you the details about the pick-up service one day before the surf trip via email or WhatsApp +6281246401009.