Explore Komodo National Park from Flores to Lombok Island 4 days 3 nights
A Shared trip from Komodo to Lombok Island is recommended for alternative trips if the planned visit to Komodo National Park ends at Lombok Island.
The trip leaves every Sunday and Wednesday from Labuhan Bajo end Lombok island with free transfer to Senggigi or Bangsal harbor if you want to reach Gili island
There are two option services you can book for a shared trip from Komodo to Lombok, join a private standard cabin AC and book a deck class
How to book a shared trip from Komodo to Lombok Island?
- Fill booking form, Email or chat with us by Whats app for availability by sending the date and number of participants
- Deposit required minimum of USD30/person to secure your booking once you get available confirmation from Nayaka team.
- Sending your details such as arrival date, pick up area, etc
- Check your booking status on our booking list
Day 01. Lunch and dinner on the boat
- Pick up any hotel at Labuan Bajo
- Meeting point at Travel-Wise head office Labuhan Bajo and start the trip at 11.00 AM
- Sail to Kelor Island, snorkel, or climb to the hill for the best photos
- Manjarite- Snorkeling
- Kalong Island, sunset with flying foxes
Day 02. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the boat
- Padar Island, an amazing view from the hill of Padar
- Long Pink Beach- the best and most unique Pink Beach
- Komodo Island, see Komodo Dragon ( Komodo National Park )
- Manta Point, see the Manta with a slow engine
- Sail to Moyo island, night sailing
Day 03. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the boat
- Moyo Island, Medium trekking and explore Moyo waterfall
- Gili Bola is a small and beautiful island for snorkeling
- Sail to Kanawa Island
Day 04. Breakfast and Lunch on the boat
- Kanawa Island, snorkeling or just healing on the beach
- Sail to East Lombok Harbour ( Kayangan harbor )
- Transfer to Senggigi or Bangsal Harbour
Deck Class IDR 2.800.000 / person or US$ 193/person
Cabin class IDR 3.400.000 / person or US$235/person
- Share Boat Trip 4Ds/3Ns To Lombok
- Meals During The Trip
- Entrance fee to Komodo National Park
- Drinking Water
- Coffee and Tea
- Cool Box
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Private Cabin Fan
- Bus transfer to Mataram- Senggigi and bangsal Harbour
- Travel Insurance
- Flight Ticket Return
- Personal Expensive
- Boat ticket from Bangsal harbor to Gili island
- Snorkeling Equipment(No Fins)
- Mattress, Pillows, and Blanket
- Life Jacket
- Radio, GPS, Compass
- AIS ( automatic identification system )
- Max passenger 39 pax
- Max crew 5-7 persons
- Life raft
- Captain and Crew
How to book the trips?
- To book the trips you can email or chat with us to check the available dates.
- Send a copy of your passport when you have available confirmation from our team.
- Get reconfirmation from our team then pay a deposit of USD30/person. A deposit is required to secure your booking to our PayPal account or wire transfer, and the balance payment is paid by cash upon arrival.
- Stay one night at Labuan Bajo before the trip begins and one night after the trip at Lombok island
- Book in advance a minimum of 15 days before the departure date.
Additional information you should know:
- The schedule can change at any time. It is dangerous to sail to Komodo Island especially if the weather is bad. Always trust the captain of the ship, and don’t risk your life.
- The ship can be replaced at any time when the condition of the ship’s engine is not good for sailing. Safety is the priority.
- We are travel agent and not a tour organizer for this trip. For any feedback and complaints, we recommend that you send them to the tour organizer.
- All related services while on board are the tour organizer’s responsibility
Term of Payment:
- Require a 30% deposit in advance once the tour is confirmed, payment can be settled through a Wire Transfer to our Bank Account or PayPal.
- We are not responsible for any taxes charged by the bank during the money transfer process.
- The balance is to be settled with cash on arrival
- No charge for any cancellation made 7 days for individual booking and 15 days for groups before the arrival date.
- 50% will be charged for any cancellation less than 5 days before the arrival date
- Less than 4 days’ notice and voluntary no-show will be charged in full for the total booking