Open Trip Waerebo village 2 days 1 night
Wae Rebo Village is located in Manggarai East Nusa Tenggara. It’s a unique local village situated 1,000 meters above sea level. Wae Rebo Village offers beautiful view with 7 unique ”tall conical round houses” from 19 generations.
The traditional village of Wae Rebo in the district of Manggarai on the island of Flores, has received the Top Award of Excellence from UNESCO in the 2012 UNESCO Asia Pacific Heritage Awards, announced in Bangkok on 27 August 2012.
This small and isolated village was recognized for its rebuilding of the traditional Mbaru Niang traditional house based on the spirit of community cooperation towards a sustainable tradition, while at the same time improving its village welfare.
Wae Rebo is a small, very out of the way village. Situated on around 1,100 meters above sea level and approximately 3 – 4 hour travel by foot from Denge Village.
We create open trip Waerebo village 2 days with itinerary bellow:
Program at day 1:
- 08:00 Pick up at any hotel at Labuhan Bajo then drive to Denge village
- 12:00 Lunch will be prepare at Lembor village, drive to Pos 1 by Gojek then start walk to Warebo village
- 17:00 Wae Lu’u, Traditional ritual to welcome a guest at Warebo village
- 19:00 Enjoy dinner at local community, free program
Activities at day 2:
- 08:00 Breakfast at Warebo village with local community
- 08:30 Explore Warebo village and take a photo’s
- 09:45 Prepare to walk down to Denge village
- 13:09 Lunch will be prepare at Kampung Denge, then transfer to Labuan Bajo
- 17:00 Arrive at Labuhan Bajo then transfer to your hotel
- Program end
How to book?
- Fill booking form, Email or whats app us for availability by sending date and number of participant
- Deposit required minimum USD30/person to secure your booking once you get available confirmation by Nayaka team.
- Sending your detail such as arrival date, pick up area, etc
- Check your booking status at our booking list
Price is inclusive of:
- Air Conditioned transportation
- Entrance fees
- 1-night accommodation in a local house
- 4x Meals (local food)
- Tour guide and local guide
- Ojek 2x ( from Denge to Pos 1 )
- Tea and coffee
Does not include:
- Flight ticket
- Soft drink
- Laundry, tips and personal expenses
- Donation for traditional village
What to prepare for the trip:
Day pack or backpack, shoes or sandals for trekking, personal medicine, snack and camera.