Half-day river Tubing Lombok island
River Tubing Lombok island is another water activity we recommend so you’ll have another experience and fun in the water, in the western side of Lombok Island. The Lombok River tubing activities take around 1 hour, with amazing views of verdant rice fields, giving you great spots for photos.
It takes 15 minutes from the starting point of the river tubing activity to reach the seven challenges that will provide tremendous thrill in the 2-kilometer long river tubing course. Throughout the river course, you will be passing by stunning scenery, large trees, riverside cliffs and lush bamboo trees swaying in the breeze.
River tubing overview:
- You will have another water activities experience
- Passing amazing view of local rice field
Price: US$55/person (minimum of 2 persons)
Price inclusive of:
- Tubing equipment (helmet, life jacket, body protection)
- Tubing crew
- Air conditioned private car for transport
- Lunch (local food menu)
- Mineral water
- Fried banana, hot tea/coffee
- Local insurance
- Use of swimming pool
To join the river tubing activity, feel free to email us or send a message through WhatsApp to +6281246401009.
Check another water activities such as surfing lesson for beginner, snorkeling Gili Trawangan and Snorkeling Gili Nanggu.
The Lombok biking Tour we offer is for people who want to explore the countryside to discover new things and hidden destinations. Each biking tour destination we have created will show you different views and different atmospheres.
Best time to start a biking tour is at 7:00 AM or 3:00 PM. We pick up the tour participants from their hotel lobby. Each biking tour program lasts for about 3-5 hours.
Here is some destination you can choose at our Lombok biking tour program bellow:
1. Suranadi country side ( easy ) – US$50/person (minimum of 2 persons)
- Suranadi Temple, is the oldest and holiest of the Balinese temples in Lombok, founded by the 16th century Javanese priest, Daqnghyang Nirartha. Underground streams bubble up into restored baths, used for ritual bathing.
- Rice Fields, the most fertile area in Lombook that has lots of fountain to irigate the rice fields. Here the farmers can do rice plantation whole the year. Green view along the way of riding
- Pasar Endut, local morning market selling local foods and fresh fruit everyday
- Nyiur Baye Village, central handycraft village where you can see local people making handycraft from rattan and bamboo.
2. Bukit Korea, Down hill mountain bike ( moderate ) – US$80/person (minimum of 2 persons)
- Gunung Sari Village, the biggest village in the town where we can see Bamboo furniture and visit the local food home industry such as “Kerupuk”, local cake from sticky rice, Jack fruit and many others
- Bukti Korea, amazing panorama from the top hill of Bukit Korea
- Fisherman village, riding through fisherman village in Meninting until Batulayar
3. Pengsong Temple – US$65/person (minimum of 2 persons)
The bike ride passes along rows of rice fields. You have the opportunity to meet and interact with the locals and cross a river aboard a wooden boat.
How to book?
- Fill booking form, Email or whats app us for availability by sending date and number of participant
- Deposit required minimum USD30/person to secure your booking once you get available confirmation by Nayaka team.
- Sending your detail such as arrival date, pick up area, etc
- Check your booking status at our booking list
Price is inclusive of:
- Medical Kit
- Comfortable private AC coach
- Expert English Speaking Biking Guide
- Sightseeing as listed on itinerary
- Mineral Water and Soft drink on tour
- Entrance fee