Did you hear about Surf in Gerupuk Beach?
In South West Lombok, you can find one of the best, but most difficult to reach, surf spots: Gerupuk. To make its easier for you, we organize Gerupuk Surf Trips! In this little village, we take a boat to the waves, which are mostly waves suitable for Intermediate and Advanced Level Surfers.
Never surfed before? Prepare yourself with our Beginner Surf Lessons!
In Nayaka Surf School, you can sign up for the Gerupuk Surf Trips to Gerupuk Beach, which requires a minimum of 2 persons.
Surf Spots in Gerupuk
In Gerupuk there are three locations: Dondon, Gerupuk Inside and Gerupuk Outside. This ensures us of waves at all times, and each of these spots has a different type of wave, which makes it perfect for improving your skills:
- Dondon has prime waves. This means they break in the middle and provide left AND right waves.
- Gerupuk Inside has right waves and, sometimes, left waves. This depends on the tide.
- Gerupuk Outside also has prime waves, but bigger than the ones at Dondon. It is called ”outside” because it is in the “off position” for the regular surfers.
It takes about 10 to 15 minute by boat to reach the surf spots in Gerupuk Beach. By car, it will take about 2.5 hours from Senggigi.
Package price: IDR 1.173.000 per person ( Minimal 2 person to BOOK )
- Private car
- Pick up service in Senggigi area
- Surf lesson
- Boat for return trip to the surf spot ( 2 -3 hours )
- Surf instructor
- Surf board rental
- Wet suits
- 2 bottles of mineral water / person
- Local lunch at Gerupuk restaurant
- Soft drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
Don’t forget to bring:
- Sun block
- Dry clothes
Feel free to text us regarding the schedule of the Surf Trips to Gerupuk beach at firstname.lastname@example.org, or WhatsApp +6281246401009 (Wayan)