Surf Lesson Senggigi – Semiprivate
Surf lesson Senggigi semiprivate class design for couple or friends who want to take surf lessons together. For the semiprivate class it is best if both students are at the same level, as the surf lesson will be adapted to the level of the students.
Semiprivate classes: in which two students share one surf instructor.
Semiprivate class at Beginner Surf Lessons are create to teach you the basics of learning how to surf. One of our experienced and qualified instructors will help you to stand up on the surfboard and keep your balance while riding the waves per step by step instructions.
We offer three different services for beginning surfers of all ages, applicable to different target levels of skills
Beginner surf lesson ( intro Level 1 )
Basic intro to surfing – 2 – 3 hours
Surf Lessons plan:
1. Intro (theory ) basic theory of surf for 10 minutes.
2. Beach practicals ( 20 minutes )
3. Go surfing – 50 minutes.
4. Break for drink – 10 minutes.
5. Back for another surf ( season 2 ) 50 minutes.
During this lesson you will learn:
- The different designs and functions of the surfboard
- Basic board skills:
- How to position your body while paddling and how to paddle efficiently
- Where to position yourself in the waves so you can catch the waves
- In what way you have to take off
- What is the best body positioning while riding the waves
- How to get into a basic wave and ride the wave
- To observe and analyze the surfing area and evaluate the safest place to enter and exit the area
- Safety measures and surfing etiquette
Beginner Surf Lesson ( Surf Course Level 2 )
Duration : 3 lesson – each lesson take 2-3 hours
During these lessons you will learn:
- How to catch your own wave in a safe environment
- To understand the risks of surfing
- How to apply surf safety when selecting waves
- To handle and control your board, to understand the beach, the waves and the ocean its conditions
- More safety measures and surfing etiquette, to make you feel safe and confident while surfing
Beginner Surf Lesson ( Surf Course Level 3 )
Duration: 6 Lessons – each lesson takes 2-3 hours
This course is for anyone who is serious about becoming a surfer, from beginners to intermediate level surfers.
During this lesson you will learn how to:
- Catch and surf unbroken waves
- Take the “drop”
- Ride the “wave face”
- Perform bottom and top turns
- Position yourself correctly in the water as to catch a wave
- Know which waves you have to avoid and which waves are possible to catch
- Understand the “lineup” and advanced safety measures
The price includes:
- Pick up in Senggigi area
- Surf board rental
- Surf instructor
- Wet suit/shirt
- Booties/reef shoes
- Mineral water
Inbound travel insurance
- Government tax
The price doesn’t include:
- Airport transfer
- Board shorts
- Soft drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
Surf school facilities:
First aid kits, life guard, photos by GoPro
We have no specific times or schedules for beginner surf lessons, since we have to check the right timing and the waves suitable for your level. But don’t worry! One day before the trip, we will let you know what time we pick you up.