Do you want to learn surfing ?
We teach you how to surf!
The Beginner Surf Lessons are designed to teach you the basics to learn surfing step by step instructions. One of our experienced and qualified instructors will help you to stand up on the surfboard and keep your balance while riding the waves!
The Beginner Surf Lessons are perfect for people who have never surfed before, who are curious about trying new things and want to experience the amazing sport called surfing!
We offer three different services for beginning surfers of all ages, applicable to different levels of skills.
- Private one-on-one classes: in which the student has a private surf instructor,
- Semiprivate classes: in which two students share one surf instructor, and
- Group classes: in which a maximum of four students share one surf instructor
Learn Surfing – Surf Lessons plan:
1. Intro (theory ) basic theory of surf for 10 minutes.
2. Beach practicals ( 20 minutes )
3. Go surfing – 50 minutes.
4. Break for drink – 10 minutes.
5. Back for another surf ( season 2 ) 50 minutes.
During this lesson you will learn:
- The different designs and functions of the surfboard
- Basic board skills:
- How to position your body while paddling and how to paddle efficiently
- Where to position yourself in the waves so you can catch the waves
- In what way you have to take off
- What is the best body positioning while riding the waves
- How to get into a basic wave and ride the wave
- To observe and analyze the surfing area and evaluate the safest place to enter and exit the area
- Safety measures and surfing etiquette
We also offer the possibility to learn how to surf in our Surf Camp!