Beginner Surf Kids Lessons from 4 to 12 years
We offer a private Beginner Surf Kids Lessons, with a duration of two hours, for kids younger than 12 years who want to experience surfing. In these classes we opt for one-on-one coaching: since the big surf boards are often difficult to handle for kids and we value their safety.
In these private beginner surf kids lessons, the surf instructor will give your child constant attention, assist them with the surfboard, encourage them and be beside them during the whole duration of the lesson.
For children older than 12 years, the private and semiprivate Beginner Lessons are available
In these classes the kids learn:
- Safety measures, for example:
- How do you fall down from the board safely?
- What is the best way to escape waves you don’t want or cannot catch?
- How and where do you safely enter and exit the water?
- Basic board skills, for example:
- How to position your body while paddling and how to paddle efficiently?
- How to position yourself in the waves so you can catch the waves?
- What is the best body positioning while riding the waves?
- How to stand up and surf the waves, while being assisted by our professional instructors in the first lesson.
- Wet suite/shirt
- Booties/water shoes
- Surf board rental
- Surf instructor
- Mineral water
- Transport to surf spot and back
- Pick up service (minimum of 2 persons)
- Inbound travel insurance
- Government tax
Price does not include:
- Soft drinks
- Other personal expenses
Surf School Facilities:
- First Aid Kits
- Photos / Video by Go Pro
- Life Guard